“Like many great men whose gifts are extraordinary, he’s not extraordinary in every realm. He doesn’t have the social graces, such as putting himself in other people’s shoes, but he cares deeply about empowering human kind, the advancement of human kind, and putting the right tools in their hands.” Laurene Powell
What Steve Jobs taught us.
1. You can control your life. You can change and mold your own life.
2. You must have passion for what you’re doing. If you don’t love what you’re doing you will give up. You can persevere if you love what you do.
3. Live below your means. Be humble.
4. Surround yourself with a great team.
a. Have a vision and be able to articulate it with the others around you and include them on your team. They will be core to the success of your company.
5. Don’t settle. Don’t do it for the money. Do it because you want to create the best product or service possible. Be proud of what you create. Stay passionate.
6. Customer service is the most important factors after building a successful team. Learn to build everything around your customer. Listen to their feedback. Learn from what they say.
7. Be effective in creating change. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who actually do it.” Steve Jobs
8. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes.
And, the final tip from one of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.
10. “Stay hungry. Stay foolish”
Steve Jobs is the man, the myth, and the legend.